Friday, September 18, 2009

Well kids...

it has been one of those weeks - and I don't mean in a bad way...just one of those weeks that drags on and on and on and on and...you know what I mean?

The good news is spring has sprung. Bad news for my allergies, but I was seriously over the cold weather and short daylight hours. Going through winter depression in July was not fun...note to self, next July go to the western hemisphere for a month.

Mary of Peter, Paul and Mary passed away today. I saw Peter, Paul and Mary in 1986ish. They were fantastic. Puff the Magic Dragon and all...the only other thing I remember that evening is that I ended up spending the night in my car. I think I locked myself out of my apartment.

Henry Gibson passed away today too. I love(d) Henry Gibson. As a very young child, he was a beacon I discovered on Laugh-In and rediscovered as an adult on Boston Legal.

Shine on Mary and Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment