Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A few thoughts...

I think I would have liked District 9 a lot more had it not been for the couple behind me chatting and chomping popcorn throughout the entire fucking movie! I guess I could have moved. Still, there was something missing. People talk about it being "raw." I don't think it was "raw" enough. But it did have it's moments...perhaps I'll watch it again on DVD and have a different experience...?

Watched Real Time with Bill Maher tonight. He had Bill Moyers on discussing health care. Sad. It sounds like Obama has dropped the ball; rather, he has lost control of the narrative. Or, perhaps he has been bought out by big money...?

The time of year is throwing me off. I can't believe it is September. Well, I actually can believe it is September, but I can't believe it is spring. I'm not complaining. Well, my allergies are sending me over the edge, so I am complaining. But man, it is nice that the days are getting longer...!



No comments:

Post a Comment