Thursday, September 10, 2009

Someone Else's Culture

I had a meeting in Rozelle at the end of the day, which went very well I must say. I got the bus home. When it was my stop, I got up (as one would do) and the ass in front of me mumbled under its breath, "goddamn faggot." I was too tired to get into it with anyone, but I was completely taken by surprise. I haven't been called a faggot in a while (by a non-faggot), well there was that nutty speed freak a couple of months ago...seriously, I have no idea what this ass's prob was. It wasn't like I was knitting a jumper! Funny thing is that I didn't even notice the ass until it opened its gab...anyway, it's odd being called a faggot in someone else's culture.

Now that I got that off my chest...here's what other asses in the world are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment