Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blogging is something you shouldn’t do at work, but what the hell...

I’m sitting at work waiting for the last 30 minutes to pass. It’s only Tuesday, but feels like it should be Friday. I’m not one to wish my life away, but seriously I have a 3 day weekend coming up. I’m trying to decide if I want to go to Sleaze Ball on Saturday. Part of me wants to go to a really big gay party and the other part of me is all like, why the fuck would you want to do that? I’m sure I would have fun (for about 2 or 3 hours!). I guess I need to figure it out quick...but that’s the thing I hate about the Sydney gay scene, it’s mostly event driven...so, it’s all about planning and the event.

I hate planning my fun.

But still, it does sound like a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment