Monday, February 15, 2010

new website

I've been working on a new website as a companion to the blog. It's an online exhibition space that I hope becomes a breeding ground for collaboration. While the launch of the site solely contains my photography--at least I'm not in any of the images--I seriously hope to expand into other curatorial areas very soon by putting together thematic exhibitions for online viewing. Also, I would like to work with other artists and use the site as a medium for expression - the website as art. A number of years ago I remember there were artists seriously working in that area, but I don't think it ever really went anywhere, or got any attention. Or perhaps I'm that out of touch, and it is all passe now...?

Anyway, stay tuned...I'll post the link tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment