Monday, May 3, 2010

oh monday, get behind thee

This is definitely one of those Mondays that drags on and on (and on). A couple of the people are out of the office today, so it has been extra quite - which makes time pass a hell of a lot slower. I published a new group of images on nfdu PROJECTS over the weekend. All of them are from Folsom Street Fair or Dore Alley Fair - most of the images will be an eye opener for people. I did warn them. Funny, no one has really said anything, but I know people are going to the website and looking at the photos - and spending a fair amount of time too - good 'ole Google Analytics! After I published the photos, I did have an 'oh shit' moment where I wondered if it was a good thing to do (showing these images publicly)? I'm really not trying to be shocking - I hope people understand that and enjoy the images, seeing in them what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment