Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pizza

So, I was at the Italian Government Tourist Office today for a work meeting, which I won't bore you with the details. The conversation briefly moved to pizza, whereby someone commented that Australians don't get pizza...as in, you can't get good pizza in Australia. I wanted to stand up and scream, amen! But, I kept calm and merely nodded my head. Another person agreed and said that they put too much stuff on their pizza here. I wondered what the hell she was talking about...if anything it needs more, not less...but afterall, I'm American. I haven't had a single slice of pizza in Sydney that I've enjoyed, including ones I've made at home. Firstly, the crust...yuck. Secondly, the cheese...boring. Thirdly, the pepperoni...chewy.

...but I'm not bitching.

1 comment: