Thursday, December 31, 2009

avoiding the nuts on nye

Since I'm not feeling 100%, I won't be doing anything for NYE. Actually, not sure why I felt the need to share this as I rarely do anything on NYE – it’s amateur night! This town gets turned inside out. Most of the locals (at least the ones I know) leave the city for the weekend and hand it over to tourists and teenagers. The fireworks on the harbour are pretty spectacular, but I think (err, I know) the best seat will be on my couch in front of the TV. Once everything is over, the crowd leaving the harbour is overwhelming...at least that is how I remember it last year. We watched from our building and it took a good hour and a half before the people dwindled to almost nothing. Damn, if I only had that zoom lens...

No comments:

Post a Comment